Kyle left Wednesday morning for sunny Debuque, Iowa (high temp 0 degrees F)...Margaret came home Wednesday afternoon feeling tired. By dinnertime, it was pretty obvious we were again blessed by strep. Never fear...due to Shana's excellent recommendation, we headed straight to the Minute Clinic. Less than an hour and one positive strep swab later, we were out the door of CVS with antibiotics and everything we needed to make it through the night.
It has been a whole year since Margaret has had strep. It may just be a coincidence, but while I was gone on my girl's weekend, Kyle and Ed encouraged Margaret to drink from a public water fountain instead of getting her a bottle of water, something outlawed by her doctor 2 years ago... so I lay the blame on them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor Margaret, I hate strep!! I sure hope she feels better soon!! I also am not a fan of Public water fountains~kinda yucky!!!
Oh that's funny. Those darn men, can't follow simple instructions. Hope she gets to feeling better!
I have no doubt that is TRUE about those nasty things kids lick all over - When I lived in Denver in 1996 - and had NEVER lived outside of east Texas - one of the FIRST things I noticed was there were NO public water fountains ANYWHERE to be found - isn't that weird - that I noticed...not that they were missing. :)
Sorry to hear about your rough week. Hang in there! Need anything?
Yeah, Rob left Monday morning, and Jackson was delirious with a fever by Monday afternoon. I thought of the minute clinic, but poor little guy was raving about monsters and such for the fever, and I figured that might be a little much for the nurse at CVS. Turns out that it was the flu afterall. Love the idea, though. We are going to use it someday!
But I want to know what appliance blew up this time?
Post a Comment