Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Can you see Nathan?

Nathan's obsession with camo has now exceeded his prior obsession with green. I let him dress himself on Monday and he chose his dream outfit - camo shirt, camo pants, camo crocs. He grew out of his coat mid-season, so when I saw this camo coat at Old Navy, I knew I had to get it for him. Finally, a coat he won't complain about wearing!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh how funny! Hey camo is green, maybe that's why he likes it so much!

Katie said...

Wait, where is Nathan in that Pic ;) (Just kiddin') What a cutie!!

Narci D said...

Funny boy!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

HAHAHA - I love the title of this post - you are funny - and he is just C-U-T-E! :)

Dawn said...

We're living in a world of princesses and you're over there in camoland. Boys and girls are so cute and so different! Glad to see what's been going on with your turtles again! :)