Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Principal's Award

It was so sad that Margaret missed school on Friday because she was going to be presented the "Principal's Award" at the school assembly. This is an award given to 2 students per grade level each month for work ethic and citizenship.
Luckily, she did get to go to the celebration lunch with the principals today and got her badge and certificate. Oh, and referencing Amy's blog about the attitude shirts our kids wear...check out Margaret's shirt..."I Calculate Math". You gotta be pretty confident in your scholastic abilities to wear this one!

8 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations, Margaret! I am glad you got to have the lunch and get your award then. I am also glad that you are feeling so much better!

Amy said...

Oh funny, funny! Can she come over and help me help Alli with her 7th grade algebra? I'm a bit clueless!
Way to go Margaret on your award!
Joni, I left you an award at my blog, come and get it!

Katie said...

Way to go Margaret!!! Love the shirt too!!

Narci D said...

Smart girls rock, Margaret! Congrats!

Katie said...

Hi, I gave you an Award on my Blog. :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are better Margaret and I am so glad you got your award! Now giving strep to your mommy wasn't that nice so you better think about growing up to be a doctor with that math ability!

Rosylyn said...

Congratulations, Margaret! Sorry to hear that you were sick, but we're glad you are feeling better now!

Didi said...

What an accomplishment! Go girl!