Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Meme Tag - I'm It

I got Meme tagged by Katie's Scheurer Spiel. Good timing since I am now the one home sick and I need something to get my mind off my sore throat.

I have seen these things flying around emails and blogs for awhile, but I have actually never taken the time to do one. But first, I am a nerd, so I had to do a little research to find out what meme means (hint: it does not stand for "me me")

Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know.... lots of useless information that will come in handy if I ever go on a game show.

I believe... in God.

I fought.... off this strep throat, and lost.

I am angered.... by injustice in the world.

I love.... my husband more each day.

I need.... to get out of this house....soon.

I take.... minutes at the PTA meetings. how exciting.

I hear.... the wind howling outside

I drink.... hot tea before bed almost every night.

I hate.... when people leave shopping carts in the parking lot.

I use.... the computer too much.

I want..... a new kitchen.

I like..... pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. lol

I feel.... thankful for everything I have been blessed with.

I wear.... lots of v-neck t-shirts.

I left.... my dog outside all night one time.

I do..... too many things at the same time.

I hope... that my kids grow up happy.

I dream.... about traveling the world.

I drive.... my kids back and forth to places.

I listen.... to talk radio during the day

I type..... very fast, but not very accuately.

I think.... there is too much on the news about Britney Spears

I wish... we had traveled more before we had kids.

I regret.... some things I have said.

I care.... about my family.

I should.... go make dinner right now

I am.... a strong woman.

I said... to go to bed, kids!

I wonder.... if anyone will read all of this.

I changed.... after I had children. dramatically.

I cry... every once in awhile and it makes me feel better.

I lose.... my keys and sunglasses....all the time!

I leave... my kids every once in awhile to get out, but I always look forward to coming home and seeing them.

Ok - I will tag Rosylyn at "In the Burbs: ATL style" since her blog just got started and it will be a good project to get her going and Steph at the "Little Mullen Darlings" since she gives me shout-outs regularly and I would love to see her answers.

5 comments:

Narci D said...

"I left.... my dog outside all night one time."

We accidentally did this on New Years Eve! Oops!

Katie said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling good :( Ben is under the weather too~we're about to head to the Dr. Great answers!! :)

Amy said...

I love your answers and yes I read all of them!! Hope you get to feeling better soon girl!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to know a little bit more about you. Little Darlings was a good tag so thanks for sharing it. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Didi said...

To your wonderment, I read all of your answers too. :) Hope you are up and about soon--gotta herd them turtles around!