I was having this nagging feeling of guilt that I just haven't done as much with Nathan this year as I did with Margaret at the same age. After all, when Margaret was just about to start kinder, I was very active with the Moms club and we did lots of outings. This year didn't even renew my Moms club membership and most of our outings consist of park playdates. I wanted to get in one special excursion before school is out for the summer and he starts kinder next year. What could be better than a trip to the Dallas World Aquarium with just him and his friend Maddie? He was not even 2 the last time we went there and it is such a fun place. Unfortunately, on Monday morning, my little slow-waker-upper was not in the mood to get up and dressed to do anything. After an hour of drama and a few tears, he was finally ready to go.
But, once we got there, all was great - he was so excited and talkative about everything we saw and they both had a great time...
Mommy guilt out of the way...next stop SUMMER BREAK!
Hungry Jaguar...tasty kids
Our friend the manatee
A Herd of Turtles?
6 comments:
Looks like Y'all had a ton of fun!! I LOVE manatees!! The pic with them & the jag was too cute!!
Love the turtle pic...I commented on Shana's blog about using that "guilt" word...Shhh.... :)
Great photography Joni :)
No guilt!! You guys are always so busy! Love the pics!
great pictures! Looks like fun!
You can't beat the Dallas Aquarium. It's done so well. Glad you all had a great day.
Post a Comment