Here's a little video. This was her first tumbling pass during "Beauty School Dropout". She is the farthest one away on the floor and she exits left.
Here's her next pass - roundoff back handspring. She is coming from the left and again in the back. (Side note - you have to watch again and see the move the girl on the high beam is doing - wow!)
I couldn't get the video from their routine to "Shake Your Tail Feathers" to load - still working on that. (If anyone has software to edit a .MOV file - let me know!)
Here's a slide show from the long and fun day.
6 comments:
Can I grow up to be like Margaret? Great job, girl!
WAY TO GO Margaret!!! What an awesome job you did!! And Great job on the hair Mommy!! ;)
WOW! Margaret is quite the gymnast now!
Love these - so cute! :)
She is so good and looks SO BIG! I bet you're very proud.
Awesome job, Margaret!!! Good videos, Mom!! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment