Thursday, May 15, 2008

Puppy Le Pew

Poor Sandy. She is such a sweet dog and so friendly. I'm sure when she saw the black and white cat in our backyard last night that she just wanted to play. Unfortunately, it wasn't actually a cat.
Poor us. It certainly wasn't fun making a late night run to the grocery store for tomato juice. And washing our dog...with tomato juice...and dish soap...and tomato juice again...and dish soap again...in the dark...during a thunderstorm...while smelling wet skunked dog.
Poor Sandy. She certainly didn't understand why we had to torture her like that with 4 baths! And to top it off she was banished to the garage to sleep for the night. But, there is only so much wet dog-Bloody Mary-skunk residue smell a person can take.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Aw, poor puppy! I hope she is feeling much more herself today!

Narci D said...

Oh, poor Sandy!

Amy said...

I can't even imagine!

Dawn said...

Wow! What a night you had. Love the witty post though! :)