Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Pretend Preschool Birthday

At preschool on Thursday we celebrated the summer birthdays - Nathan, Maddie and the 2 teachers. We had cupcakes, napkins and favors - Princesses for the girls and Transformers for the boys. There is Maddie, sweetly posing for the camera, with napkin, blowout and favor all perfectly arranged in front of her. Then there is Nathan, who had so much fun blowing that blowout that I didn't get a picture of him without it.

6 comments:

Amy said...

A very merry unbirthday to those two cuties!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Seriously - I still suffer scars from the grade school birthdays MISSED with my June birthday...Teachers were NOT PC thirty years ago...it was just TOUGH LUCK...So, I am CHEERING out loud for those cuties - and cheered right along at Jack's school when they did it for his August birthday... How SUPER.

Narci D said...

Glad you had the chance to celebrate your birthday, Maddie & Nathan! It's tough having a summer birthday!

Steph said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!!

Didi said...

That's a sweet and smart idea for them to do at school!

Katie said...

How cute, what a great idea!