Monday, May 5, 2008

Mudbug Madness IV

Mudbug Madness arrived again to celebrate our love of crawfish. First we played with them and then we dunked them in a pot of boiling water and ate them.
The kids had a blast making hats, playing with the crawfish, playing in the backyard, and then dancing in the garage disco after dark.
Then men had fun shooting hoops and horseshoes, and then shooting the newly modified potato gun after dark.
The women had fun chatting and drinking 'ritas, and then dancing on the tables after dark.
And we were so glad Amy, Steven, and half of her Brat Pack were able to come in town for the party!

8 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

So fun..so FUN! :)I can't say that I have heard of ONE family in Nevada hosting an event like this... ;)

Narci D said...

Yes, so much fun! Except when Jackson cried once he realized that the crawfish were actually being cooked. Oops! ;)

Steph said...

Looks like a great time for everyone!

Didi said...

Thanks for a wonderful time! It was so good to see you!

Katie said...

What a blast we all had!! Thanks for the fun times!! :)

Dawn said...

We didn't get a pic of Kyle! Thanks so much for hosting it at your house. We enjoyed it so much. :)

Amy said...

So much fun! Thanks for letting us crash at your place and hosting another awesome boil!

Anonymous said...

oooh - I am soooooo jealous. Maybe I'll be able to come NEXT year....first dibs on the couch!