Sunday, August 17, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehen, Goodbye...

As it seems to happen all the time in our lovely town full of transplants from other parts of the country, we had to say goodbye to yet more friends.
We met Chris in the MOMS club in 2005 and she became a member of our bunco group shortly after. We med Ed briefly at Mudbug Madness where he discovered that we were the people he wanted to hang out with. A few weeks later while the moms had a girls' day out, the guys got together and the rest is history. Our families became intertwined. Chris and I were good friends, Kyle and Ed were partners in crime, Nathan and Andrew became best friends, Hammie and Sandy loved their playdates, and Margaret and Zach liked each other ok. I know our families will keep in touch - and vacations together are already in the works. So - I am NOT saying goodbye. I'm saying see you later!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aww, those two are so awesome, they will be missed!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I love this tribute - good friends are the best - and to find compatable couple friends? VERY DIFFICULT...Cheers to you all for making it great and loving every minute along the way!