The kids had a great time on their 2 week trip through Arkansas. We turned around the next weekend and the kids left for "Camp Mamaw" at my mom's house, I headed to Austin for the PTA conference
(check out my friend Steph's blog for video), and Kyle hosted a guys weekend back home. (I hope to soon post Margaret's pics from their trips). Finally, we are all reunited and will be together and home for the
only 4 weeks left before school starts.
Here are our two biggest news items to finish out July:
#1 After only a few days of swim lessons, Nathan went from not swimming at all to swimming awesome! A big thanks to Ms. Shelly from A School of Fish for doing what we couldn't do. Now, if we just get him to do it in our neighborhood pool!
#2 Margaret decided to get a new shorter haircut - and it is so cute on her, don't you think?
4 comments:
Love the new do Miss Margaret, and I'm sure Nathan will come around. He's got to show up the girls sometime right?
Oh, wow! I am so jealous of Nathan's swimming!! AWESOME!! I love, love, love Margaret's haircute! Perfect for summer and back to school!
Way to go Nathan!! And I LOVE Margaret's hair, too cute!! :) I miss Ya too, we need to get together soon!
Yes - it IS cute - she is at the perfect age for that cut...I can't tell you how many second/third grade girls I have seen with that cut when teaching... :) She will be sassy AND sweet... :)
Post a Comment