Now, the question is - what can we build with the motor?
Meanwhile, Kyle was working on another brilliant idea. We had one of the magnum wine bottles left over from our party a few weeks ago sitting in the dining room next to a lamp. He thought - hey those are about the same size. So he bought a lamp kit and proceeded to assemble it in the wine bottle. When he was done, we simultaneously had this vision:
So now, my friends, it is time for you to vote. Picture the lamp with a nicer lampshade. Tacky or treasure? You make the call.
9 comments:
Miss Margaret is just too darn smart (must be all that engineering blood)!! As for the lamp idea, could be cute depending on where you're gonna put it.
the lamp is hilarious and so you guys.
I am cracking up. I don't know what made me laugh harder the lamp or your kids taking apart a vacuum cleaner. What good examples of why I love the Brocks! Are you gonna' let them take apart the old air conditioner too?
You guys are too funny!!
Neat idea!
Never a dull moment at your house, is it? What fun it must be to have engineers for parents. :)
DEFINITELY the wrong color for the shade. Now if you had that in the same size and shape but in a nice Maroon, it would look awesome.
I see Margaret has gotten some of my gene's. I look forward to her creation.
GPappy
Treasure, definitely. I think it should be in the guest room! I hope to use it this weekend.
OH MY....Dawn said it best...ditto Dawn!
Post a Comment