Friday, March 28, 2008
An Art-full Week
Monday: Nathan didn't get enough of Easter egg dying fun at Mamaw's house, so I boiled up another batch to decorate. I even tried to teach him about mixing colors to make new ones, but all he wanted to do was mix them all together to make brown.
Tuesday: We went to the art show at the school district offices to see Margaret's work displayed. She painted one of the historic churches in downtown.
Thursday: PTA hosted "Art Night", with many different artsy activities. The best was making pots on the pottery wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wasn't it a crazy art week at Minshew!! Who would've thought! I love Margaret's picture! I am glad she enjoyed the pottery wheel. I still have your picture.......LOL!!!
Jack was JUST watching a special on making pottery - he was amazed it was formed with JUST hands...I will have to show him this...he will LOVE it. :) What a GREAT idea...
Is there anything that Margaret CAN'T do??
Brown eggs...interesting. Guess it's a boy thing! :)
Post a Comment