Nathan had his first t-ball practice of the new season on Sunday afternoon. The boys had a good time with Coach Ed, Assistant Coach Kyle... and the Assistant to the Assistant Coach Margaret.
Go Nationals!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok - being sooo jealous that you are all in shirt sleeves....
That's a great name for a baseball team! I hope our Nationals do as well as Nathan's Nationals. Maybe if ya'll have reason to come up here in June (who knows why...) we could take in a Nats game at the new stadium. Heck, maybe Greg and I should just plan to get married during the 7th inning stretch. Sure would be easier. What is Miss Margaret planning to do for her birthday?
Family of four (and a dog) always on the go...but, for some reason or another, it always takes us awhile to get going. More often than not, we say we are "Off Like a Herd of Turtles."
9 comments:
Ok - being sooo jealous that you are all in shirt sleeves....
signed,
Freezing My A$$ off in Chicago
I love baseball!! The BEST sign of spring!
That's a great name for a baseball team! I hope our Nationals do as well as Nathan's Nationals. Maybe if ya'll have reason to come up here in June (who knows why...) we could take in a Nats game at the new stadium. Heck, maybe Greg and I should just plan to get married during the 7th inning stretch. Sure would be easier.
What is Miss Margaret planning to do for her birthday?
YIPPEE!! Love that pic of Margaret!
Yes, go Nationals!
Almost forgot--WTG, assistant coach Margaret! :)
Go Nationals! You all are going to have a greatseason!
Bet the boys are siked - the little ones and big ones! Enjoy the season! :)
Love seeing my husband looking all official...I'm so excited for our boys this season!
Post a Comment