OK, seriously - we are so incredibly excited - Steve is not even going because he doesn't LOVE it like we do. HA - I must TOTALLY steal this hilarious card - and post it on my site - because I must...it is too great...it is HILARIOUS and my kids will LOVE it. :)
I LOVE these JibJab cards!! How funny is that one? Dude, Nathan is ripped! You know, I don't think there's anyone in my house excited about that movie coming out ;-)
Family of four (and a dog) always on the go...but, for some reason or another, it always takes us awhile to get going. More often than not, we say we are "Off Like a Herd of Turtles."
7 comments:
Too funny!
I'm ready, but I couldn't see the card. :o(
OK, seriously - we are so incredibly excited - Steve is not even going because he doesn't LOVE it like we do. HA - I must TOTALLY steal this hilarious card - and post it on my site - because I must...it is too great...it is HILARIOUS and my kids will LOVE it. :)
Oh, wow!!! That is absolutely hilarious!!!! Whew, Nathan sure has some moves!!! Margaret is an awesome singer! LOL!!! Love it!
ok ok that was flippin AWESOME!!! im soooo gonna do that how cuteeeeeeee. Yes i admit i jam out to HSM all the time in the car! too cute!
I LOVE these JibJab cards!! How funny is that one? Dude, Nathan is ripped!
You know, I don't think there's anyone in my house excited about that movie coming out ;-)
Very cute! :)
Post a Comment