Friday, September 26, 2008

Just don't tell the teacher

Nathan got a note home last week that he was chosen to be the first Student of the Week in his class. The honor comes with the task of making an "All About Me" poster to bring to school on the Monday starting that week. We had a busy weekend planned, including a Friday night baseball game, a late Saturday night gymnastics meet, and two social outings on Sunday. On Friday, I said to the whole family - no matter how busy our weekend is, we cannot forget to do Nathan's poster this weekend! I awoke early Monday morning to realize that we had indeed forgotten to do Nathan's poster. I ran to the computer in a flash - printed out as many pictures of Nathan I could find and during breakfast rushed him to pick out what pictures he liked and caption the poster. I think it turned out pretty well considering:

3 comments:

Steph said...

I loved it!! Couldn't tell it was done in a hurry....you guys are pros at this by now!

Veronica said...

ha ha ha thats like me with angels homework last week. I think it turned out awesome. XOXO

Amy said...

HA! How does it feel to live like the other side, aka ME? ;-)