After college, Mare and I ended up working together at TI in Houston and Jana moved back home to Nebraska. Then Marianne moved to Arizona for awhile, and then just a few years ago moved about 2 miles away from us. Last weekend was the first time that all 3 of us had been together since this picture was taken. This is my couch - from Jana's visit 8 years ago in Houston - with our first babies.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
IE mini-reunion
Back in college, Kyle and I both were Industrial Engineering majors. Our program was relatively small, so you got to know everyone in it pretty well. Two of my good buddies were Jana and Marianne.
After college, Mare and I ended up working together at TI in Houston and Jana moved back home to Nebraska. Then Marianne moved to Arizona for awhile, and then just a few years ago moved about 2 miles away from us. Last weekend was the first time that all 3 of us had been together since this picture was taken. This is my couch - from Jana's visit 8 years ago in Houston - with our first babies.
We thought it would be fun to try to re-create the picture. Same couch, different house, way more kids!
After college, Mare and I ended up working together at TI in Houston and Jana moved back home to Nebraska. Then Marianne moved to Arizona for awhile, and then just a few years ago moved about 2 miles away from us. Last weekend was the first time that all 3 of us had been together since this picture was taken. This is my couch - from Jana's visit 8 years ago in Houston - with our first babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What fun, Love catching up on old times!
Love it!!! I can't believe you have had the same couch that long!! LOL!! And, how did you manage to have first babies around the same time? Cool!
So funny to see all the "then and now" shots! Glad you got to catch up with your friends!
Wow - that couch was a great investment! I love your outfit - it almost inspires me to want to have 80s bunco again just because you rock out with that outfit.
I LOVE these pics! :)
Ah, leggings! Enough said. :)
You all rocked the 80s!! Loved the pics!!
How neat! Looks like y'all have been having lots of summer fun. Glad to finally catch up! :)
WOW cool. I love catching up with great friends don't you? Gotta love Fate sometimes...that's cool your friend is close by now. Everything happens for a reason.
How fun that must have been to recreate that picture! Seeing old friends is always so much fun. :)
We need to start a crawfish boil traditional picture to pose the same each year...hee! hee!
Post a Comment