Margaret's gymnastics team had a outing to Lake Tawakoni on Friday at a beautiful lake house on 100 acres. We brought the boat and Kyle spent hours towing girls around on the ski rocket. Then there were team building games, 4 wheeler rides, food, awards, and fireworks. We were all taken by surprise when Margaret was chosen by the coaches to recieve the Leadership award for her level team. We are so proud of her!
Leadership trophy view of the lake from the house
Nathan's favorite part - 4 wheeler rides
Obstacle course hula hoop challenge
Throw the girl through the goalposts
2 comments:
Wow!! That looks like a great time!! I bet they were all wore out after all that fun!!
Way to go Margaret getting the leadership trophy, that wonderful!! Looks like fun! Maybe after I'm no longer preggo I can try out the boat/ski rocket ;)
Post a Comment