Saturday, December 6, 2008
The stockings were hung...
...by the chimney with care...
After many years of hanging our stockings without names, I borrowed the brilliant idea from my sister-in-law to do tags on them.
Nathan did a good job decorating the tree almost by himself (and I only had to move a few ornaments the next day).
We continued to have a technical difficulties with our Christmas lights - lost our garland and a yard art tree - but still managed to pull off a good display. Just know that we did not intend for the lights on our angel to randomly blink and chase, but we can't fix it now. She is now affectionaly called our "Disco Angel".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the tag idea - and thought of you when I was walking in Stonebriar - in SHOCK at Santa there this year - he went on a DIET. Anyway - (found plump Santa in Allen now...)and saw an embroidery shop next to CPlace and the kid playarea... :)
Looks great! :)
Post a Comment