Apparently I was too chicken to get the big hail - I just grabbed what was right out our back door. Brave neighbor Mickey walked around and picked up some golf ball sized and larger.
We've confirmed with two different roofers that our roof is totalled. Our gutters are shot. We are getting ready for the insurance adjuster to visit, so I had to check out what other damage we had in our yard.
Here is the top to the playfort. Margaret thinks it is really cool and we should keep it this way.

Here is the roof to our storage shed. The wheelbarrow inside was full of water.

And here is our hose reel. This sucker is made of pretty heavy resin. I can't believe it broke.

Before this happened, we were already scheduling AC guys to come out to quote replacing our AC unit before this summer. Now we are adding roofers to the list. Fun week - stuck at home to meet contractors.
We would love any references you have (good or bad) on AC guys or roofing guys. Thanks!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is just crazy! This freaky Texas weather, you never know what you're going to get!
Post a Comment